Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Great Kick-off, Two Open Houses Left

Despite the inclement weather all around us, Saturday was a great launch for the new book. We had a nice, manageable turnout, which is rather unusual, but those who made it said they drove through snow to get here. It was a Saturday                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                like this last one which first convinced us several years ago that we needed to do three weeks in a row instead of just two.
The balmy weather on this coming Saturday (expected to reach 41 degrees) will be a great day to visit the studio and/or stroll through our home. We invite you to come and visit Niederbipp. I have been working hard to get more work done for Saturday, in between visits from customers and friends who don't like crowds. If you are one of these, give me a call, 801-883-0146, and come and see me during the week.
I have already heard from many people who have loved the new book. And every day this week, people I saw last weekend have returned to get additional copies of the new book, explaining they know someone who needs its message. I printed 3000 copies of this new book, Put a Cherry On Top, but they're going fast. And when you buy them directly from me, you get a free pack of crayons! Yeah, that's right, because the book is part coloring book. I also have copies of my other five books available for your gift giving needs. Come and visit. I'd love to see you.
Wild Rooster Artworks
1150 East 800 South
Salt Lake City
10am-5pm
December 14 & 21 

No comments: