Tuesday, March 17, 2009




One week after recieving the first books from the printer, I have sold over 90 copies. Only 1410 left! I met with Brigham Distributing in Brigham City yesterday to begin the process of getting by book distributed. So far, I have heard from about 30 folks who have read the book and love it. I have yet to hear anything negative, but I am sure it is coming.


I am trying to figure out why I am so restless. I have been working on Volume 2 of the series, Discovering Isaac, which I hope will be ready for sale in December. As I mentioned before, I am not very good at being patient. Barry at Brigham Distributing suggested it would take two weeks for him to give me an answer. I have no idea how long it will take after that to get my books into the stores so for the time being, people are coming to me. You can reach me at 801-883-0146 to arrange to stop by. I am nearly always here inasmuch as I live here and work here.




I am attaching a the pictures of the front and back cover of the book. This was designed by Bert Compton and myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Allow me the liberty to thank you for your books. To me, they're included in the 'best books', and acquaint me with myself and those around me. Thank you for the heart, the feeling and the motivation behind the story. I will read these to my children. Bravo!