Wednesday, March 11, 2009


AFTER TEN LONG YEARS, THE BOOK IS FINALLY DONE. The books were printed at Alexander's in Lindon, Utah and delivered on Monday night at about 5:30. Our Friends, Jason and Meghan Castleton were the first to stop by the purchase a signed copy. I was in a hurry to get them done in time for Art and Soup, an annual fundraiser that I have participated for the last ten years. That started last night. So far, I have sold exactly 20 copies, which is 1.25% of the 1500 copies I had printed.

I am excited to finally have it done. The book looks great. The self-propelled movie works very well and the layout makes it fun and exciting. I hope to meet with a distributor next week and get the ball rolling on. So far, I have found two small typos, but it still looks good. I am excited to start hearing from people and their comments about the book.

If you have purchased the book and would like to leave a post or send me an email, I would love to hear from you. Thanks. Ben
The image to the right is a picture of some of Isaac's planters on the front steps of #6 Muellstrasse. I really like the cobblestone pattern here.

1 comment:

Kirbell said...

So exciting! You're the rock star of pottery. And now books, too. Kudos to you.