Thursday, December 16, 2010

Last Official Open House of the year- this Saturday- December 18th

I feel like I am living in that movie, Groundhog Day. This has been a busy month. I don't remember the last time I kept the kiln fires burning so often. I am currently firing the last kiln of the year in preparation for Saturday's open house, here at the studio, 1150 E 800 S in Salt Lake, from ten to five. If you would like to be on my email list for future mailings about shows and sales, email me at benbehunin@comcast.net .
I also have the full Niederbipp Trilogy here at the studio for only $36--40% off the retail price. I have had a steady stream of folks coming for last minute gifts and would love to see you too. Niederbipp always welcomes you.
I am looking forward to some time off from pottery to write. I will update the blog soon about that, but I am really excited about this story. It seems to be knocking on my door with at least as much force as the Niederbipp series did and that makes me really happy. I am excited to find out what the universe wants me to learn this time.
Maybe I'll see you this weekend. Viva Niederbipp!

No comments: