Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Two More Weeks for Open House

Just a reminder that the
Wild Rooster Artworks Studio Open House will continue on the next two Saturdays at 1150 E 800 South in Salt Lake (my studio behind my home)
These will run from 10-5 with fresh pots on each Saturday. If Saturdays don't work for you, give me a call. 801-883-0146. I will be in the studio most days and dozens of people are stopping by during the week, hoping to catch me on the wheel. This is kind of nice because it gives me a chance to talk to people on a more personal level that the crowded open house does not afford. I have all three books available here as well as lots of pottery, mugs, bowl, platters, tiles. You can see many of these items at www.potterboy.com
If you are out of town and would like to order the books, either for yourself or for someone you love, you can do that by calling me directly or by ordering online at Amazon. While you're there, take the opportunity to fill out a review. It is fast and easy and helps spread the good news of the Niederbipp Trilogy.
If you would like to receive a copy of my annual newsletter via email, send me an email to benbehunin@comcast.net and I will send one your way.
I hope to see you sometime soon. Happy Holidays.
Viva Niederbipp! Ben

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My son and his wife, Alexander and Gretchen Gulledge, sent me your book for my B-Day... now...I am hooked. I hope to meet you next month when I visit SLC and purchase some of you work plus the rest of the books. Thanks for a most enjoyable reading.
Keep spreading love.

Mali Gulledge