Sunday, August 16, 2009


So, My goal was to publish a post every week and it makes me happy to be doing just that. I have some news to report. I spent three days last week working on volume two and made some great progress. Shipping pots, participating in service projects and attending an overnight scout activity kept me from writing more, but I am pleased with the progress I was able to make and also pleased with the ideas that came to me while participating in the other activities.

On Friday, I received a call from my distributor informing me that Costco is interested in my book. They want to begin with one store and see how it goes, so next Friday at the Sandy store, Remembering Isaac will be debuting at Costco!!!!!!

If you are in the neighborhood, stop by. I'd love to sign a copy for you. I have no idea how much they will be retailing for, but I am excited the book is finally going to be reaching a broader audience. I hope to be doing a few signings a week in the coming months. Keep spreading the word.

If you liked the first book, you are going to love the second. I am really pleased with the way this one is coming together and the inspiration that is coming. Very exciting. I will try to blog again soon. Cheers.

No comments: