Wednesday, August 26, 2009







Wow, its been a crazy week. I finished writing volume 2 at 12:30 am yesterday morning. I will be editing this week and next and then passing it on to my editor for her review. I am very excited. If you like volume one, I really think you're going to love volume two. It is exciting and very unpredictable. I wont spoil it for you. The process of creating a book, especially one as visually complicated at mine requires a lot of time. I am not anticipating that I will see a completed version of volume 2, Discovering Isaac, until mid-November.

On Friday and Saturday of this week, I will be signing books at the Sandy, Utah Costco, located at 11100 South, just off I-15. I will be there from 12-5 each day, unless I run out of books. I am excited that things are rolling forward; sometimes slowere than I hoped, but forward motion is always inspring. I have put together an assortment of cards to give away. These are old photos Jake and Amy recently stumbled upon in the archives at the Niederbipp Public Library. Apparently the Niederbipp Travel Council once planned to use these to help promote Niederbipp, but the plans fell through. As is reported in the next Volume 2, Jake and Amy become involved with the council to try and breath some new life into it. Look soon for the Niederbipp website. For the time being, enjoy the postcards from Niederbipp. Cheers.

No comments: