Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We're off the the Presses

Well, somehow we made the deadline for the second book, Discovering Isaac. The book will be printed this weekend and be delivered to my distributor in ten days for delivery to Costco. I am holding back 500 copies for my open houses and pottery shows. I have said it before, but if you liked book one, you are going to love book two. I know I am biased, but it is really good. I am exhausted. I need a break, but I have too many pots to make and too many books to sign. I will be in the Sandy, West Valley and Lehi Costcos in the next three days.
I am also busy working on my annual newsletter. If you would like to recieve it, send me an email with your address. This newsletter includes an announcement for my studio openhouse on December 5th, 12th and 19th. This is a great time to pick up treasures for Christmas gifts. While you're here, you can pick up book two. Goodnight

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for your book to come out. I would love the book please. Melissa

JKIRKHAM said...

I just finished book one this morning. I was hesitant about buying the book, but I loved it!!! I have made notations all throughout the book of things I want to remember. I can't wait for the second one. I would love to know where and when I can get one the first day it is available.